An explanation of our lodging contract with guests. Please read it carefully before making a reservation.
Scope of Applications
Article 1 This document describes the terms of this Accommodation Agreement and related agreements concluded between the Hotel and the Guest. Any items not stipulated in the Accommodation Agreement (this Agreement) shall be determined according to the laws of Japan or generally established custom.
2. Notwithstanding the above, in cases where the Hotel specifies a special agreement, insofar as said special agreement does not violate the laws of Japan or generally established custom, said special agreement shall have precedence over the Accommodation Agreement.
Requesting an Accommodation Agreement
Article 2 When requesting an Accommodation Agreement with the Hotel, please provide the Hotel with the following information.
(1) Name of the Guest
(2) Dates of stay and estimated time of arrival
(3) Accommodation fee (normally the basic accommodation fee as specified in Table 1 below)
(4) Other items as specified by the Hotel
2. If the Guest wishes to extend his/her stay beyond the dates specified in Paragraph 1. (2) above and have requested during his/her stay, the Hotel shall process his/her request as a new request for Accommodation Agreement at the time the request is made.
Effective Date of the Accommodation Agreement
Article 3 The Accommodation Agreement becomes effective when the Hotel approves the request described in Article 2 above. The Accommodation Agreement may be deemed not to be effective if it can be proven that the Hotel did not approve the request.
2. When the Accommodation Agreement becomes effective as described in Paragraph 1 above, the Guest shall pay the Hotel an amount not to exceed the basic accommodation fee for the indicated stay (equivalent to 3 days’ stay, for a stay of 4 days or over).
3. The request fee described in Paragraph 2 above is allocated toward the final accommodation fee that the Guest is required to pay. In the event of any of the conditions described in Articles 6 and 18 below, said request fee is allocated toward the cancellation fee payable in lieu of reparations. Any payment in excess of these amounts is returned to the Guest at the time the fees are paid as stipulated in Article 12.
4. If the Guest does not pay the request fee described and as stipulated in Paragraph 2 above, by the payment due date specified by the Hotel, his/her reservation becomes immediately null and void, provided that the Hotel has notified his/her of the payment due date in advance.
Special Agreements in Which Payment of the Request Fee is Not Required
Article 4 Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 3, Paragraph 2 above, the Hotel may in some cases honor a special agreement in which payment of the request fee is not required even after the agreement becomes effective.
2. If the Hotel did not request payment of the request fee described in Article 3, Paragraph 2 above when consenting to the request for an accommodation agreement, or did not specify a payment due date, the Accommodation Agreement is handed as a special agreement as described in Paragraph 1 above.
Refusal to Conclude the Accommodation Agreement
Article 5 In any of the following cases, the Hotel may decline to honor the Accommodation Agreement.
(1) The request for accommodation is not made in accordance with this
(2) The Hotel is fully booked and no suites are available.
(3) The person intending to stay at the Hotel is deemed to have violated applicable laws, public order or public morals.
(4) by seeking the following Lee from the HA to when deemed appropriate.
ａ) law on the prevention of unjust actions by gangster （ 1991: Law No. 77 ） goon govern article 2 No. 2 （ hereafter referred to as "goon". ）, gangster associate members or gangs involved and other anti-social elements
ｂ) corporate gangs or gang member to dominate business activities when other organizations
ｃ) in the Corporation of its officers for gangster applies to what
（5） when speech by seeking other accommodation, on the trouble.
（6） when requested and violent requests to a hotel or a hotel employee who tried to stay or beyond reasonable burden
（7） by seeking infectious diseases, and obviously is acknowledged
（8） when unable to provide accommodations due to natural disasters, facility failure, contingency and other
（9）. when a person who tries to stay due to vandalism to other guests cause. When you have a speech significantly on spam to other guests (when applicable to the provisions of the Hyogo Prefecture hotel business law enforcement Ordinance article 10. )
The Guest’s Rights of Cancellation
Article 6 The Guest may cancel his/her reservation at any time by notifying the Hotel.
• 2. If the Guest cancels his/her reservation, in whole or in part, for reasons that are the fault of the Guest, (unless the Hotel has specified a date for payment of the request fee and has requested payment, as stipulated in Article 3, Paragraph 2 above, and the Guest has cancelled his/her reservation before said payment date), the Guest shall be liable for payment of a cancellation fee as specified in Table 2. However, in the event of a special agreement as described in Article 4, Paragraph 1 above, the Guest shall be liable for payment of said cancellation fee only if the Hotel notifies the Guest regarding his duty to pay the cancellation fee with respect to the special agreement.
• 3. If the Guest does not arrive at the Hotel by 8:00 pm on the first day of the reservation night (or within two hours of the expected arrival time notified by the Guest in advance) and does not contact the Hotel by that time regarding her arrival time, the Guest’s reservation shall be deemed to be cancelled.
The Hotel’s Rights of Cancellation
Article 7 The Hotel may cancel the reservation in the event of any of the following.
(1) The Hotel deems that the person intending to stay at the Hotel may violate applicable laws, public order or public morals during the stay, or said person has already committed such acts.
（2） by seeking the following Lee from the HA to when deemed appropriate.
a) violence, gangster, gangster associate members or gangs involved and other anti-social elements
b) corporate gangs or gang member to dominate business activities when other organizations
c) in the Corporation of its officers for gangster applies to what
（3） when speech by seeking other accommodation, on the trouble.
（4） when guests are epidemic, and apparently admitted
（5） when requested guests to hotel or hotel employees make violent request or beyond reasonable burden
（6） when unable to provide accommodation due to force majeure, natural disasters etc.
（7） when you have guests, but due to vandalism to other guests cause. When you have a speech significantly on spam to other guests (when applicable to the provisions of the Hyogo Prefecture hotel business law enforcement Ordinance article 10. )
（8） when mischief to prohibitions, fire-fighting equipment, the use regulations stipulated by the hotel or other prohibited activities are not followed.
2. If the Hotel cancels the reservation as described in Paragraph 1 above, the Hotel shall not charge the Guest for any accommodation services not yet rendered.
Registration of Stay
Article 8 The Guest shall register the following information at the front desk of the Hotel on the first day of his stay.
(1) The Guest’s name, age, sex, address and occupation
(2) If the Guest is not a Japanese citizen, his nationality, passport number, point of entry to Japan and date of entry. The Hotel will also make and keep a copy of the Guest’s passport.
(3) Expected date and time of departure
(4) Other items as specified by the Hotel
2. If the Guest chooses to pay the fees described in Article 12 below by means other than cash, such as travelers’ checks, accommodation certificates or credit cards, he shall indicate his intention at the time of registration described in Paragraph 1 above.
Times of Use of Guest Suites
Article 9 Please note that the hours for which the Guest is permitted to use the suite differ according to his/her accommodation plan. In the case of a continuous stay of two or more days, the Guest may use the suite throughout the day on all days except the date of arrival and the date of departure.
2. Notwithstanding other regulations, the Hotel may sometimes permit the use of the suite outside the hours described in Paragraph 1 above. In such cases, additional fees are payable as follows.
(1) For an extension of stay of 3 hours: 1/3 of the daily room rate
(2) For an extension of stay of 6 hours: 1/2 of the daily room rate
(3) For an extension of stay of more than 6 hours: the full daily room rate
3. Certain suitable room fees will be charged at 70%.
Hours of Operation
Article 11 The hours of operation of the front desk and other main Hotel facilities are as follows. For details on the hours of operation of other Hotel facilities, please consult the provided brochures, notice boards, and floor and facility guides posted in each suite.
• (1) Hours of operation of front-desk and cashier services:
• (a) Curfew ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••00:00(12:00AM)
• (b) Front-desk services••••••••••••••••••23:00
• (c) Currency-exchange services•••••••22:00
• (2) Food services
• (a) Breakfast 7:00AM~8:30AM
• (b) Lunch 11:00AM~2:30PM
• (c) Dinner 5:40PM~7:30PM
• (d) Other food services 21:00
• (3) Secondary services: 23:30
2. The hours listed in Paragraph 1 above are subject to change at any time. However the Hotel will take appropriate measures to notify guests.
Article 12 A breakdown and calculation of the accommodation fees and other fees payable by the Guest is provided in Table 1.
• 2. Payment of the accommodation fees and other fees as described in Paragraph 1 above may be made at the front desk in cash or such other forms of payment as are recognized by the Hotel, including travelers’ checks, accommodation certificates and credit cards, at the time of the Guest’s departure or when the Hotel presents the bill.
• 3. After the Hotel provides the Guest with access to the suite, if he/she chooses not to stay in the suite, the Hotel shall nonetheless charge the accommodation fee to the Guest.
Responsibilities of the Hotel
Article 13 In the event of loss to the Guest arising from performance of the duties stipulated in the Accommodation Agreement and related agreements, or due to nonperformance on the part of the Hotel, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for said loss. However, the Hotel shall not be liable in cases where the Hotel is not at fault.
2. Any damage to the room which involves fire will be handled under the hotel fire insurance policy.
3. Fire damage that results in the need for a fire engine will be handled under the hotel fire insurance policy
If the Hotel Fails to Provide the Promised Accommodation
Article 14 If the Hotel can not provide the Guest with the contracted suite, the Hotel shall obtain his/her understanding and mediate with other accommodation facilities to provide a suite as close as possible to the originally agreed conditions.
2. If the Hotel is unable to mediate the provision of alternative accommodations as described in Paragraph 1 above, the Hotel shall pay the Guest compensation equivalent to the cancellation fee as damages. However, if the Hotel is not at fault for the inability to provide the suite the Hotel shall not pay compensation.
Article 15 In the event of loss or damage to any cash, valuables or other goods left with the front desk, except in the case of acts of God or force of naute, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for said goods. However, if the Guest has not indicated the value of said goods in advance when asked to do so by the Hotel, said compensation shall be limited to the amount of ¥150,000.
2. In the event of loss or damage to any cash, valuables or other goods brought into the Hotel by the Guest but not left with the front desk, if said loss or damage is the fault of the Hotel, whether by action or negligence, the Hotel shall also compensate the Guest for said goods. However, if the Guest has not indicated the value of said goods in advance when asked to do so by the Hotel, said compensation shall be limited to the amount of ¥150,000.
Storage of Guests’ Hand Luggage and Personal Effects
Article 16 If the Guest checks out of the Hotel but forgets to reclaim her hand luggage and personal effects, the Hotel, upon determining the owner of said items, shall contact the Guest and ask his/her for instructions. However, in the absence of instructions from the Guest, or if the Hotel is unable to determine the owner of said items, the Hotel shall store the items for 7 days (including the day on which they are found) and deliver them to the nearest police station.
2. Previous 2 shall prevail is responsible for storage of guests in the case of the section baggage and/or belongings of hotel (1) if the provisions of the foregoing paragraph, no matter if the preceding clause, the provisions of paragraph 2 of this article.
Responsibilities Regarding Parking
Article 17 When the Guest uses the Hotel’s parking facilities, the Hotel is merely the lender of a parking space; the Hotel accepts no responsibility for the care of the Guest’s vehicle, whether he/she entrusts the vehicle’s keys to the Hotel or not. However, in the event of damage to the Guest’s vehicle while it is in the care of the Hotel, whether by the Hotel’s action or negligence, the Hotel shall be responsibility for compensation of damages.
Responsibilities of the Guest
Article 18 In the event of damage to the Hotel due to the Guest’s action or negligence, the Guest shall be liable to the Hotel for compensation of damages.
Table 1 Breakdown of Accommodation and Other Fees (Related to Article 2, Paragraph 1 and Article 12, Paragraph 1) Details
Total payable by the Guest Accommodation fee
|None||1 day||2 days||3 days||5 days||6 days||7 days||8 days||14 days||
|Up to 14||100%||50%||30%||30%||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
1. “%” indicates the cancellation fee as a percentage of the basic accommodation fee.
2. If the number of days in the stay is reduced, one day’s cancellation fee is charged regardless of the number of days by which the stay is reduced.
3. In the event of cancellation by some of the members of a group (15 guests or more), if the number of canceling guests is 10% or fewer than notified 10 days in advance (fractional amounts are discarded), or in the case of the reservation having been made less than 10 days in advance and notification of cancellation is made on the same day of the reservation, no cancellation fee is charged.